How do I know if my App is up-to-date?
- Go to the "App Store" on your phone.
- Click "Updates" in the bottom right corner.
- If you are not using the latest version, the App will show up on that screen, click "Update" to get that version installed on your phone.
- If you do not see the App on the Update screen, that means you are using the most up-to-date version of the App.
- Go to the "Google Play Store."
- Click the menu button (three square dots) which is located at the top left and side of the screen and select "My Apps."
- This menu screen is where you can see which apps on your device have available updates, and the IF:Gathering App will be there if there is an update available.